[AI Seminar] AI Lunch - Jun Zhu - January 12, 2016

Andrew Moore awm at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 7 13:16:05 EST 2016

Sorry for the extra noise on this channel, but please let me say how
excited I am that this tradition has been resurrected. I believe there is a
huge growth spurt in AI education and research coming down the pike for SCS
and so this reboot is fantastic.

I would join on Jan 12th except I'm in California, ironically talking to
two major companies about how AI is their key growth area in the next 5
years and why they need to team with CMU! I will eagerly attend these
meetings when I am in town.

--
Andrew Moore <http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~awm/>, Dean, School of Computer Science
<http://www.cs.cmu.edu/>, Carnegie Mellon. Twitter feed