[AI Seminar] AI Lunch - Jun Zhu - January 12, 2016

Ellen Vitercik evitercik at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 7 13:08:34 EST 2016

Dear faculty and students,

Please join us for this semester's first AI lunch this Tuesday, January
12th at 12pm in NSH 3305. Jun Zhu
<http://bigml.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn/~jun/index.shtml>, Associate Professor of
Computer Science at Tsinghua University and Adjunct Faculty of Machine
Learning at Carnegie Mellon University will be giving the talk. We will
send the title and talk abstract in the coming days.

We will continue to update the AI Lunch and Seminar webpage
<http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aiseminar/index.html> as the semester progresses.
If you are interested in giving a talk on any Tuesday this semester that
has not yet been scheduled, please write to me and Ariel.

Best,

Ellen and Ariel
evitercik at cs.cmu.edu
arielpro at cs.cmu.edu