[AI Seminar] Fwd: KLRN Virtual Classroom Screening

Andrew Moore awm at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 3 10:03:23 EST 2015

Dear AI faculty and AI friends,

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in volunteering for a medium
sized event with some middle school and high school kids tomorrow. The deal
is one hour spent over chat (I think it's chat as opposed to live
videoconference) with a total of 50-100 school kids from around the
country, who will have just seen a nova show which focusses on the future
world with AI and robotics and will have a bunch of questions.

Please let me and Katrina (cc'd) know if you'd be interested in helping out
at one of the two times below (warning, note they are central). I think it
would be fun and I'd do it myself except I am enmeshed in meeting all of
tomorrow.

Andrew