[ACT-R-users] MathPsych / ICCM /EMPG 2023 Submission Deadline Extended to 31 March 2023

Christian Lebiere cl at cmu.edu
Fri Mar 10 10:13:15 EST 2023

MathPsych/ICCM deadline extended. Also a reminder that the ACT-R Workshop
will take place on July 18. Send me presentation titles and topic
suggestions.

Christian
===

MathPsych / ICCM /EMPG 2023 Submission Deadline Extended to 31 March 2023

Dear colleagues,

The MathPsych / ICCM / EMPG 2023 organizing committee invites abstracts for
talks, posters, and symposia to be presented at the 56th Annual Meeting of
the Society for Mathematical Psychology (MathPsych) and the 21st
International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM) at the University of
Amsterdam, the Netherlands, from 18 July to 21 July, 2023. The conference
will be hosted in cooperation with the European Mathematical Psychology
Group (EMPG).

Abstracts can be submitted via the conference website at
https://mathpsych.org/conference/12/. The submission deadline for all
submissions is now March 31 23.59 CET. Decisions will be made by May 1,
2023.

The conference showcases leading research on mathematical and computational
theories of human cognition. We welcome contributions from the complete
spectrum of formal approaches to modeling cognition, including
connectionism, symbolic modeling, dynamical systems, Bayesian modeling, and
cognitive architectures.

The MathPsych / ICCM / EMPG 2023 conference organizing committee