[ACT-R-users] Set-similarities.

Ganapathy Priya gapri13 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 20:03:36 EDT 2014

Dear ACT-R users,

We are working on modeling a task of visual object recognition. We
would like to update the similarities of chunks (objects) as the model
learns to recognize objects. We would like to start by making the
set-similarities of chunks as 0 and then update the chunk
(dis)similarities in small increments from 0 to -1 across several
training rounds.

Our chunks look like this: (add-dm (Caa1 isa object-content image "aa1"))
(add-dm (Cab1 isa object-content image "ab1"))

(set-similarities  (Caa1 Cab1 0))

We are looking for sample codes that anybody can share where they have
updated the chunk similarities during run-time. Any other functions to
alter the similarities will also be useful.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Priya