[ACT-R-users] References: ACT-R/Perception and Attention

Qosja, Ardian (Amphenol Advanced Sensors) ardian.qosja at ge.com
Thu Jan 2 15:55:45 EST 2014

Hi,
For an PhD dissertation purposes, I do need one or two good references showing a successful implementation of ACT_R to reconfigure a computer screen. In my case the computer is used as HMI in deep water drilling (seawater oil and gas rigs) controlling an BOP mechanism. The controlling COE software is already in place and is an established and leading controlling program. My approach aims for coupling an HRA cognitive and behavioristic (operator) model with the existing COE software.

Thank You,

Ardian Qosja

Amphenol
Advanced Sensors