[ACT-R-users] ACT-R modeling/user groups in Los Angeles?

haltingstate@gmail.com haltingstate at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 15:00:24 EDT 2014

Someone suggested that the best way to become familiar with ACT-R was to
see it used in an interaction study and that it was often used in eye
tracking and human interface studies.

Is anyone aware of any projects or users of ACT-R in the Los Angeles area?

I do work in quantitative finance, natural language processing and am
trying to understand ACT-R in practice better. I read the book and went
through the code examples for the Python implementation but do not
understand the framework and how it is used in practice well enough to do
an independent implementation.

Sincerely, Brandon Smietana