[ACT-R-users] Print out specific buffers at a specific model run time

Stu @ AGS TechNet stu at agstechnet.com
Mon Dec 20 11:09:01 EST 2010

**Sorry for the double post but I originally sent this from the wrong
(non-member) email account**

ACT-R Users,

     I would like to print out the contents (chunk slots and values) for
a specific set of buffers (about 7 total) at a specific model run time.
(For example, at 15.4 seconds, print out the contents of goal, imaginal,
retrieval, visual, etc)

     Is there a straightforward approach to do this.
     I can't find it in the reference guide.
Thanks in advance!