[ACT-R-users] Model of writing

Susan Chipman susan.chipman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:41:21 EDT 2010

         I thought I might remind people that typing was one of the first
behaviors modeled by the PDP folks.  They had data showing that multiple
typing actions went on in parallel -- that is, the actions of future fingers
were beginning before the current action was completed.  Don't know if these
ACT-R models are dealing with that.

Susan Chipman