[ACT-R-users] act-r interface

phil phil at cs.tu-berlin.de
Fri Aug 6 14:41:47 EDT 2010

Hi Paria,

for interfacing ACT-R with Java you can use the following tool:

http://www.zmms.tu-berlin.de/kogmod/tools/hello-java.html

It works the same way Dan described it and it is open source. So if you want
to interface c# or any other programming language, you can still use the
lisp device file from this tool and write an additional package in the
specific programming language you use.

If you do so let me know, because we want to enhance Hello Java for making
it possible to interface ACT-R with different programming languages.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write me.
Phil