[ACT-R-users] act-r interface

Anthony M. Harrison amharrison at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:50:49 EDT 2010

> hello
> i want to have interface for my act-r project but i dont know how to conect it with c# or java !!i mean?, which programing language should i have work to design interface for act-r?
> how to design interface for it?
> is it possible to design interface in c# and connect it to lisp?act-r ?
> thanks
> with best regards

Yet another option would be jACT-R. It is mostly feature complete* and has numerous avenues for integration.

A few links worth looking at:

- General Info http://jactr.org/node/51  http://jactr.org/node/2
- Interfacing
	- to "the world" (simulation or physical platform)  http://jactr.org/node/62 http://jactr.org/node/96
	- to software (an API based interface)  http://jactr.org/node/23
- Divergences http://jactr.org/node/34

There are enough people using it to interface with systems (typically in more applied contexts) that I really should get the mailing list up and running.

* I'm reluctant to publicize until jACT-R has full theoretic parity with the lisp.  It's still lacking production compilation and some motor commands.