[ACT-R-users] Error with variable binding on LHS

Stu @ AGS TechNet stu at agstechnet.com
Fri Nov 13 14:24:16 EST 2009

Hi Dan,
    In our model, we have a situation in which a variable that is
introduced on the LHS of a production as shown below.
    We have a bug where the variable (=wf2) is getting bound during the
LHS test to the value of the wrong slot.  Specifically, I have cases
where the variable =wf2 is getting bound to the value of the slot
letter-1 instead of the value of the slot word-form-2.
    I am starting to step through the procedural module code to see
where we may be getting trouble.
    Can you tell me the name of the function(s) in the procedural module
where variable bindings occur during LHS tests?
Thanks
Stu

(p a-production
   =goal>