[ACT-R-users] 2009 ACT-R Post Graduate School

Wayne Gray grayw at rpi.edu
Tue Sep 2 09:59:38 EDT 2008

John and all.

I don't know if it would change anyone thinking, but it is definitely
the case that CogSci will be starting on Wednesday 7/29 not Thursday
7/30. As in recent years we expect that there will be a strong program
of tutorials and workshops on Wednesday. Not everyone goes to these,
but they have become very popular.

Wayne