[ACT-R-users] model does not fire

He Jibo hejibo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 17:19:42 EDT 2008

Hi, Everyone

Could anyone help me to check why my model does not fire? The model is in
interface.lisp.
And I do not know why there is no response even if I click the buttons
manually.  If I delete all the productions in interface.lisp, and save it as
interface_only.lisp,
I can click the buttons and get response.

Please click the following link to get interface.lisp and
interface_only.lisp
interface.lisp
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/jibohe2/interface.lisp?uniq=-z526l2
interface_only.lisp
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/jibohe2/interface_only.lisp?uniq=-z526kw

And I also wish to know how to set the location of the GUI, because part of
my interface is not displayed in the screen.

Thank you so much ! Have a nice weekend!

Jibo

--
Best Regards,

He Jibo
hejibo at gmail.com
jibohe2 at cyrus.psych.uiuc.edu

He Jibo
Department of Psychology,
University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign,
603 East Daniel St.,
Champaign, IL 61820
Tel: 217-244-4461(office)
217-244-6763(lab)