[ACT-R-users] example of AGI

He Jibo hejibo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:34:10 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am going to model ATM transaction. So I need to make several windows for
each steps of ATM transaction. But I do not know how to switch between
windows in ACT-R.

I read Dan's AGI introduction and find "select-exp-window" ,
"close-exp-window"  should help this goal. But the material did not describe
in details. Could anyone give me more materials about this , or send me
examples how to use "select-exp-window" , "close-exp-window"  in
multi-window experiment?
Thank you so much !
Have a nice weekend!

Jibo

--
Best Regards,

He Jibo
jibohe2 at cyrus.psych.uiuc.edu
hejibo at gmail.com

He Jibo
Department of Psychology,
University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign,
603 East Daniel St.,
Champaign, IL 61820
Tel: 217-244-4461(office)
217-244-6763(lab)