[ACT-R-users] colored buttons

Uwe Drewitz drewitz at gp.tu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 19 05:24:22 EDT 2007

How can i get colored buttons or text in the experiment window?
I'm trying to set up an experiment for the students of  my course.
The idea is to model the interaction with a phone like interface.
For that reason i want to highlight some buttons.
But using the color option in the add-button... or add-text-to... functions
has no effect or rather i receive error messages.

Thanks for help.
Uwe

--
Dipl. Psych. Uwe Drewitz