[ACT-R-users] ACT-R hits the high street

Susan Chipman susan.chipman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:29:25 EDT 2007

      Could indeed lead to problems.  Not necessarily "classified" but in
recent years there has been an irritating middle ground for research
managers such as I was.  "Classified" or not classified is easier to deal
with.  This sort of problem gets worse as priorities move away from basic
research.
       On the other hand, someone may have hoped that making it a critical
technology would result in a better funding situation.  And they may not
have had modeling of humans in mind..

Susan