[ACT-R-users] Advice

Bonnie John bej at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 6 16:12:41 EST 2007

You should look in to CogTool, because I believe we have already done a
lot of the work you are contemplating. CogTool is available under an
open source license. Start by reading our website and then, if you are
interested, correspond with us about getting the code.
Website: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~bej/cogtool/
email: cogtool at cs.cmu.edu

Bonnie John