[ACT-R-users] Advice

Jean-Claude Golovine jcrgolovine at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 12:37:02 EST 2007

Hello,

I am having a bit of a hard time at the moment. I have been invited to
undertake a research project that includes ACT-R and write a toolkit to
perform cognitive operations on UIs. The platform is Java based which means
I have to communicate with ACT-R (Lisp) through sockets (maybe). However, I
have an open mind on the matter and my question to you is: what is the best
way to interface ACT-R from another platform? I have read about some work
that uses this approach (TCP/IP datagram's) but I cannot find anything
substantial to get me going. Can you help?

Best Regards

Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Golovine
Research Student