[ACT-R-users] ACT-R Workshop: CMU, July 21-23

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Wed Mar 1 11:54:53 EST 2006

It is March 1 and it occurred to me that it is time to announce to
all all that the ACT-R Workshop will be held at CMU Fri-Sun (July
21-23) following the ACT-R Summer school and before the beginning of
Cognitive Science (July 26-29).   Details on the workshop (and there
will probably be a couple of new twists) will be forthcoming shortly.
I hope see everyone in Pittsburgh.

Also while I am at it, I should remind the community that the
deadline for students to apply for the summer school is April 14.
Details on the summer school are available at our web site.

John R. Anderson
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Phone: 412-268-2788