[ACT-R-users] intelligent programming tutors.....

Steve Ritter sritter at carnegielearning.com
Wed May 19 21:20:14 EDT 2004

Although we (Carnegie Learning) are marketing the math tutors, we don't
have license to the programming tutors.

At one point, there was a C++ tutor, though I don't know how much
curriculum it covered. There was some talk about producing a Java tutor
as well, though I don't know if any work started on that.

Steve

Steve Ritter, Ph.D.
VP, Senior Cognitive Scientist
Carnegie Learning