[ACT-R-users] Rumelhart Award Party at Cog Sci

Phil Pavlik ppavlik at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 16 17:39:01 EDT 2004

Hello ACT-R users,

Because we have discovered that some people are leaving the Cognitive
Science conference on Saturday night, we are considering the possibility of
having the special ACT-R reception to honor John on Thursday night from
about 9 to midnight. Therefore, please reply to this e-mail if:

a) You were not available Saturday, but would like to come to such an event
on Thursday.
b) You were available Saturday, but are not available on Thursday.
c) You have not responded yet at all (please indicate which nights you are
available).

If you were available Saturday and already responded, you do not need to
reply again unless Thursday doesn't work. I will assume Thursday works for
you if you already replied for Saturday and I do not hear from you again.

Looking forward to seeing you all,
Phil

Philip I. Pavlik Jr.
Psychology Department