[ACT-R-users] RSVP for Cog Sci Party

Phil Pavlik ppavlik at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 15 13:14:44 EDT 2004

Hello ALL ACT-R users,

Please RSVP immediately to ppavlik at andrew.cmu.edu if you would like to
attend the special reception to celebrate John Anderson's receipt of the
Rumelhart Award at the Cognitive Science conference planned for Saturday
August 7 from 9pm until midnight.

This will be a wine, beer and cocktail event with hors d'ouvres and
socializing.  We intend to find a room either in the hotel or within a mile
of the hotel, and we need a headcount to make the proper reservations.
After making these reservations you will all be notified of the exact
location and directions will be provided if necessary. If you want to
celebrate this great honor it is important that you reply as soon as
possible.

Cheers,

Phil

Philip I. Pavlik Jr.