[ACT-R-users] Time psychology

Niels Taatgen taatgen at cmu.edu
Mon Aug 9 10:09:38 EDT 2004

Dear Ann Dalrymple,
I recently implemented a time perception system for ACT-R that will
allow it to perceive intervals of up to roughly 30 seconds. It is
detailed in a paper I wrote with Hedderik van Rijn and John Anderson
for ICCM-2004. I prepared a small webpage with the paper and the code.
Unfortunately I have documented the code yet, but it should be
relatively clear if you look at the paper.
Here is the page:
http://www.ai.rug.nl/~niels/temporal.html

Good luck!
Niels Taatgen
On 7 Aug 2004, at 12:03, Ann Dalrymple wrote:

> Has anyone implemented the effect of varying time perception in ACT-R?
>
> Best regards,
> Ann Dalrymple
Niels Taatgen - Carnegie Mellon University, Psychology, BH 345E
Also (but not now): University of Groningen, Artificial Intelligence
web: http://www.ai.rug.nl/~niels     email: taatgen at cmu.edu
Telephone: +1 412-268-2815