Published ACT-R models at last

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Wed Apr 4 17:41:07 EDT 2001

this in email it is available under News from the ACT-R home page
(http://act.psy.cmu.edu/).  If you do look at it you may gather some
appreciation for why it took this long and why I am not emailing it
to you.  I also came to appreciate that my difficulty in following
all the work in ACT-R is not just my age.

I would like to thank all of you who sent in contributions.  I did
some detective work to fill in for a few non responders.  If you did
not respond and I did not discover your work, then maybe now is the
time to respond.

If you sent in information (or suspect I might have filled you in) I
would urge you to look at the list and check it for accuracy.  I know
a number of the "submitted" papers may have switched to "in press"
and I would appreciate that information.  I tried to organize the
material categorically where Roman Numeral indicates large domain,
number indicates topic of research, and letter model within the
topic.  If multiple papers describe the same model (or versions of
it) I have listed them all with the letter.  My category organization
is just a first pass and I would appreciate suggestions for a better
organization.  I may also not have placed your model correctly.  I
also may not have always chunked the papers correctly into the same
model.  I would also appreciate feedback on these matters.

Finally a couple of additional comments -- I tried to avoid either
citing papers at the ACT-R Workshops or chapters from the Atomic
Components of Thought because I intend this as evidence of external
acceptance of ACT-R models.  There were a few occasions where I could
not avoid such citations.

Again thanks,
John

John R. Anderson