[Soups-announce] Invitation to Attend EuroUSEC 2021: The 2021 European Symposium on Usable Security

Theodor Schnitzler theodor.schnitzler at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Aug 11 12:17:26 EDT 2021

Hello,

We wholeheartedly invite you to the 2021 European Symposium on Usable
Security (EuroUSEC) that will take place as an online event on October
11th & 12th.

EuroUSEC is a forum for research and discussion in the area of
human-centered security and privacy.

Attendance of EuroUSEC is free of charge for everyone this year.
However, registration is mandatory. At the end of registration, you will
be sent an email with all important infos and links.

PROGRAM **
The program will feature 15 full paper and 7 vision paper presentations
accepted to EuroUSEC 2021 (out of 62 unique submissions), in addition to
a participatory activity in small groups. This combination supports the
workshop's spirit of having meaningful, forward-looking discussions
among workshop attendees. The program will be single-track. To best
balance authors' schedules from around the world, we have chosen to
start at 14:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time). This start time
corresponds to 13:00 BST (British Summer Time), 17:00 PKT (Pakistan
Standard Time), 08:00 EDT (US Eastern), and 05:00 PDT (US Pacific). As
much as possible, we plan to intentionally schedule presentations from
European authors earlier in the workshop and presentations from North
American authors later.

REGISTRATION **
Click 'Register Now' on the EuroUSEC 2021 website
(https://eurousec2021.secuso.org/#registration) and follow the
instructions on the registration website.
The steps include creating account on the registration website and
providing some information about yourself.
Attendance to EuroUSEC is free of charge this year, however,
registration is mandatory.

We're looking forward to seeing many of you virtually on October 11 &
12, 2021!

Thanks a lot!

Also, please feel free to join the EuroUSEC Slack:
https://eurousec.org/slack-channel-invite

Sincerely,
Karen Renaud and Peter Mayer, EuroUSEC 2021 Co-Chairs

Sanchari Das, Anne Henning, and Theodor Schnitzler, EuroUSEC 2021
Publicity Co-Chairs