[Soups-announce] Fwd: Blackhat invite

Lorrie Cranor lorrie at cmu.edu
Tue Mar 16 22:18:55 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Adam Shostack <adam at shostack.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 11:33 AM
Subject: Blackhat invite
To: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie at cmu.edu>

Many members of the SOUPS community will know that I love seeing
your work Blackhat. We all know that the human in the loop is
essential to security, and bringing your high-quality work to Blackhat
is a great opportunity to get noticed and engage with practitioners.

As always, I'm happy to discuss your research and what's a good fit
for the Blackhat audience.

This year, the call for papers closes April 5. Currently, Blackhat is
evaluating in person versus online, and the CFP states that "Accepted
speakers are NOT required to present their session live in Las Vegas,"
so please don't let that keep you from submitting.

The call for papers is at
https://www.blackhat.com/call-for-papers.html

Warmly,

Adam