[Soups-announce] Postdoc RA Usable Security - KCL

Such, Jose M jose.such at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Sep 18 05:14:51 EDT 2020

Dears,

We have an exciting opportunity for a 3-year postdoc position on Usable / Human Factors in Security and Privacy on a £1.5M EPSRC-funded project I lead on Secure AI Assistants.

Details of the post here (Deadline October 12th):
https://jobs.kcl.ac.uk/gb/en/job/005864/Research-Associate

More details about the project here:
https://www.kcl.ac.uk/news/epsrc-awards-15m-funding-to-kings-led-secure-ai-assistants-research

I’d be grateful if you could also forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

I’m very happy to have an informal chat with prospective candidates.

Best
Jose

Dr Jose M. Such
Reader (Associate Professor) in Security and Privacy
Director, KCL Cybersecurity Centre - http://kcl.ac.uk/cybersecurity-centre
an EPSRC-NCSC Academic Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security Research (ACE-CSR)
Department of Informatics
King's College London