[Soups-announce] Call for Participation - USENIX Enigma 2021

Oliveira,Daniela daniela at ece.ufl.edu
Wed Jun 24 10:12:51 EDT 2020

Dear All,

Do you have a security and privacy idea that matters? Are you a great explainer of ideas? Please submit your talk proposal to USENIX Enigma 2021! Deadline: August 26, 2020.

Enigma centers on a single track of engaging talks covering a wide range of topics in security and privacy. Our goal is to clearly explain emerging threats and defenses in the growing intersection of society and technology, and to foster an intelligent and informed conversation within the community and the world.

We view diversity as a key enabler for this goal and actively work to ensure that the Enigma community encourages and welcomes participation from all employment sectors, racial and ethnic backgrounds, nationalities, and genders. Check our Program Committee this year:  we are 50% female, 35% non-white, from the US, Europe, and Latin America, and equal representation industry/academia.

More information and CFP at: https://www.usenix.org/conference/enigma2021/call-for-participation

Best regards,

Daniela Oliveira and Lea Kissner
Daniela Oliveira, PhD
IoT Term Professor
Associate Professor
University of Florida
MAE 208
Gainesville, FL 32611
http://www.daniela.ece.ufl.edu/
352.392.6618| daniela at ece.ufl.edu<mailto:daniela at ece.ufl.edu>

Note:   Under Florida Law, e-mail communications are public records.  Therefore, you should have limited expectations of privacy. If you do not want your e-mail address or e-mail contents released in response  to a public records request, please contact me so I can provide you with an alternate non-UF email address.