[Soups-announce] Exciting March Deadlines! Submit EuroUSEC papers March 7 and SOUPS Workshop/Hackathon/etc. proposals March 11

Elissa Redmiles eredmiles at cs.umd.edu
Wed Feb 20 12:50:11 EST 2019

Hi lovely SOUPS friends,

More click-bait from me promoting two calls for submissions:

SOUPS Workshop Proposals DUE March 11

Just like last year workshops can be workshops, tutorials, hack-a-thons,
design-a-thons, data-thons, and
things-we-haven't-thought-of-but-are-awesome-a-thons. Please submit all
your terrific ideas by March 11 and help us set up some awesome SOUPS
pre-conference activities. CFP:
https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2019/call-for-workshops

EuroUSEC Papers DUE March 7

This year EuroUSEC is accepting both longer 10-page papers on
mature/completed work in a research track, as well as shorter 5-page papers
on work in progress (or work that has yet to begin) in a vision track.
Submit your work by March 7 and look forward to a workshop of in-depth
discussion and feedback! CFP: https://eusec.cs.uchicago.edu

Submit submit y'all!

Elissa Redmiles & Daniel Zappala
SOUPS Workshop Co-Chairs