[Soups-announce] Three Faculty Positions in Information Security -- University College London (UCL)

De Cristofaro, Emiliano e.decristofaro at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 10:21:31 EST 2018

*** Three Faculty Positions at all level -- UCL Computer Science ***
See: https://tinyurl.com/ucl-infosec-positions-2018
Apply by: January 10th, 2019

The Department of Computer Science at University College London (UCL) invites applications for three faculty positions at all levels in the area of Information Security. We seek world-class talent; candidates must have an outstanding research track record. Appointments will be made at the rank of Lecturer, Associate Professor, or Professor, depending on seniority.

We seek applicants with expertise and experience that complements or builds on our current strengths, including but not limited to, the areas of: cybercrime, human factors in security, systems and network security, verification, embedded systems security, and software security.

Since we are an experimental Computer Science department, and UCL is strongly committed to multi-disciplinary research, we are looking for researchers who are interested in collaboration with colleagues in the Faculty of Engineering (e.g., Crime Science) and with other research groups and centers within the Computer Science department, e.g., Systems and Networks, Computational Statistics & Machine Learning (CSML), UCL Interaction Centre (UCLIC).

We seek candidates who can support the growth of the Computer Department through conducting research, teaching, outreach and entrepreneurial activities in the area of Information Security as well as the supervision of undergraduate, taught graduate and/or research graduate students.