[Soups-announce] SOUPS 2017 Paper Registration Deadline In One Week!

Patrick Gage Kelley patrickgage at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:31:13 EST 2017

There is just one more week to register a paper for the Thirteenth Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS 2017)

Paper registration must be completed by Wednesday, March 1, 2017 and paper submissions are due the following Tuesday, March 7.

https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017/call-for-papers <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2017/call-for-papers>
We invite authors to submit previously unpublished papers describing research or experience in all areas of usable privacy and security. We welcome a variety of research methods, including both qualitative and quantitative approaches. A sampling of topics of interest include:

Innovative security or privacy functionality and design
Security testing of new or existing usability features
The impact of organizational policy or procurement decisions
Lessons learned from the deployment and use of usable privacy and security features
Please review the complete Call for Papers for additional details on suggested topics and submission instructions. We look forward to seeing your paper registration by Wednesday, March 1, 2017!

For more information and frequent updates regarding SOUPS, please check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SOUPSconference/ <https://www.facebook.com/SOUPSconference/>