[Soups-announce] possible dates for SOUPS 2008

Lorrie Cranor lorrie+ at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 20 13:31:02 EDT 2007

We are trying to decide which dates in July to hold SOUPS 2008 in
Pittsburgh. The following dates are currently under consideration:

June 30, July 1, July 2
July 16, 17, 18
July 23, 24, 25

WEIS 2008 will be June 25-27 at Dartmouth.

It is likely that the Privacy Enhancing Technologies workshop will be
held the week of July 14, but that hasn't been finalized yet.

The Human Aspects of Information Security and Assurance conference is
already scheduled to be held in the UK July 8-10, 2008, so that's why
we are not considering that week.

Let me know if you know of other conflicts or factors we should
consider when picking a date for 2008.

Lorrie