[Soups-announce] SOUPS 2007 - save the date

Lorrie Cranor lorrie at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 29 16:40:08 EDT 2006

I am pleased to announce that Carnegie Mellon and CyLab will host the
third Symposium On Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS 2007) on July
18-20, 2007 in Pittsburgh. Diana Smetters and Jason Hong will serve
as technical papers co-chairs. We are in the process of assembling
the rest of the steering committee and technical papers committee
right now. We should have a call for papers posted on the SOUPS web
site at the end of September.

Also, the proceedings from SOUPS 2006 are now available in the ACM
Digital Library (portal.acm.org) and on the SOUPS web site. We have
also posted photos from SOUPS 2006 and some of the presentations
slides on the web site. See http://cups.cs.cmu.edu/soups/2006/

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor, Associate Research Professor
Computer Science and Engineering & Public Policy