[Olympus developers 557]: RavenClaw/Olympus dialog system architecture

Suhas Pai cs17b116 cs17b116 at smail.iitm.ac.in
Wed Sep 8 02:30:27 EDT 2021

Hello,
I'm Suhas, a Computer Science undergraduate at IIT Madras. Presently, I'm
working under the guidance of Prof P Sreenivasa
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=FbCn7fkAAAAJ>Kumar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=FbCn7fkAAAAJ>. My final year
project is based on developing a chatbot powered by ontologies, and to
create a system for which the domain specific parts can be integrated
easily with the rest of the system. As a part of the initial efforts, I'm
trying to develop a chatbot on the "College Admissions FAQ" domain. We came
across the RavenClaw dialogue management system when looking for ways to
implement the chatbot.
Could you provide the latest documentation that I would need, in order to
implement this domain as a part of the RavenClaw system?
Any other tips/pointers regarding how I should be going about this would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Suhas Pai,
5th Year CS Undergraduate,