[Olympus developers 550]: Re: Need help in building a dialog agent using olympus framework

Alexander Rudnicky air at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 28 14:57:39 EST 2017

The http://trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu/svn/olympus/example-systems/ tree has a variety of systems.
Take a look there.

Alex

From: Olympus-developers [mailto:olympus-developers-bounces at mailman.srv.cs.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of V RAJASHEKAR Reddy
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 2:08 AM
To: olympus-developers at cs.cmu.edu
Subject: [Olympus developers 548]: Need help in building a dialog agent using olympus framework

Sir,
   i am trying to develop a dialog agent using the olympus framework.I have installed the olympus system.I want to run one of the example systems.But i am not able to figure out how to download an example system and run it. I am also not able to figure out how to start developing a system or where to write the code. Can you please help me in this regard?
thank you
V Rajashekar