[Olympus developers 513]: Re: Problem in running olypus dialouge system

norvin.thomas at student.fh-kiel.de norvin.thomas at student.fh-kiel.de
Fri Feb 13 06:47:12 EST 2015

Hello Alex,

Thanks for your reply.I'm not that much familiar to perl,and I didn't
understand what you mentioned.Can you please explain me the first step I
have to do after the installation of prerequisite softwares.It would be a
great help for me to develop a dialogue system.
http://trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu/repos/olympus/tags/2.6.0,with the help of
this link how can I proceed further.IS it possible for you to explain me
the procedure in stepwise.

             Thanks in Advance
Kind regards
Norvin Thomas

 You appear to be running the script from the perl/bin/ folder.