[Olympus developers 493]: Re: SystemBuild.pl Cannot Find Visual Studio When Building Tutorials

Parde, Natalie NatalieParde at my.unt.edu
Sat May 10 23:29:19 EDT 2014

?No problem, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I tried building the Madeleine system, and received the same error -- once again, everything was found except for Visual Studio, despite Visual Studio being found previously when OlympusBuild.pl was run.

I'm attaching the build log for the Madeleine system also, for reference.

-Natalie