[Olympus developers 480]: how and when does VAD signal start of utterace?

Nitin Dhawan nitin at imarketingadvantage.com
Tue Mar 4 06:48:08 EST 2014

We are working on converting the WAV audio to network audio(on the socket).

It seems that when the WAV audio is normally processed, it gets a signal
about begin and end of utterance from a VAD. We need to use this in the
AudioServerStub also . but we can't figure out how this happens. It appears
that this may be related to interaction manager(Apollo), but it's not clear.

Any guidance/clues?