[Olympus developers 461]: Re: documentation on Skyper?

Aasish Pappu aasishp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:13:48 EST 2014

That's one way to look at the problem. I would think of something more
scalable rather than device ids (meaning multiple physical devices). You
could try writing the audio data to a network socket and forward it to the
audio server. You will have to convert the audio server to accept network
stream as opposed to reading frm device. There is an example of such
instance in this branch.

The audioserver reads the data from a socket and there's an audio client
that feeds this data.

http://trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu/repos/olympus/branches/networkoly/

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:08 AM, Nitin Dhawan <nitin at imarketingadvantage.com

--