[Olympus developers 458]: Re: documentation on Skyper?

Nitin Dhawan nitin at imarketingadvantage.com
Tue Feb 18 13:47:31 EST 2014

I am able to start Skyper at the start and see it in process monitors. But
it does not seem to start real server for some reason.

This is what I have done so far.

a.       I add [Skyper] to Servers  RoomLine-hub.pgm

b.      To startlist_sapi.config, I add

PROCESS: "$OLYMPUS_BIN\skyper"

PROCESS_MONITOR_ARGS: --start

PROCESS_TITLE: SKYPER

When I start the skyper.exe independently -  it seems to be connecting with
skype just fine. But when I call in from another skype account into this, it
does not start a session, and it crashes.  It is not connected to the hub
instance also like this.