[Olympus developers 453]: is this platform/community active ?

Nitin Dhawan nitin at imarketingadvantage.com
Fri Feb 14 11:04:18 EST 2014

We have been evaluating this platform for over a year. We were beginning to
get comfortable with it.

But since this is open source and we were not in the development team, we
obviously look forward to community support. Of the last few posts that I
have made, I only received response from one person twice in the four posts.

Is this community active? More importantly is this platform alive? I had
arrived at this platform after a lot of research in the open source world.
But with lack of any support and dearth of documentation we are having to
re-evaluate this.

Or is it that this is a close community, where only CMU initiatives get
support?

Regards

Nitin