[Olympus developers 419]: Re: CMake error & invalid KiteWare Key when building Olympus

Nawaf Alsallami nawafnaim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 02:57:31 EST 2013

I've found the source of this error, OlympusBuild.pm is looking for
information about CMake (such as location and version) inside Windows
registry. But, there are no information about Kitware or CMake in the
registry. After manually adding the information needed by the build script
to the registry, OlympusBuild has successfully compiled.  :)