[Olympus developers 412]: Olympus help: Apollo crashing

Mitchell, Christopher cmitchell002 at ets.org
Mon Jun 10 16:46:40 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am using the Olympus toolkit and I am currently working on getting Tutorial 1 working. I've got it to the point where I can run SystemRunTTY.bat and everything works fine. However, when I run SystemRunFlite.bat, Apollo crashes as soon as I type init_session in TTYRecognitionServer. Here is the output from Apollo:

["C:\Olympus2.5\bin\release\Apollo" -config Apollo.cfg]
APOLLO Interaction Manager [Galaxy Configuration]. Compiled on May 31 2013, at 17:04:53.

_GalSS_init_server called.
Processing configuration file ...
Apollo initialization completed.

So basically, it does not give any output to signal why it is crashing. Do you have any ideas why this may be happening?

In addition, I was wondering if there are currently any plans to finish Tutorial 2. I am very interested in how to achieve mixed-initiative dialogue in RavenClaw and I was not able to piece together how to do this from the existing documentation.

Thanks,
Chris Mitchell

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information.  It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it fromyour system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.