[Olympus developers 387]: Roomline.zip file.

Wilfred Odoyo wilfody2004 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 01:31:12 EST 2013

Hello good people,

I am Wilfred Odoyo, a Kenyan in the Republic of Korea (South). I majored in
Computer Engineering (A.I and  Pattern Recognition). I am interested in
learning more about NLG and Agent frameworks. Through online search I ended
up in your website and installed all the prerequisites to run
RavenClaw/Olympus system except the Roomline.zip which has a broken link. I
intend to use your RavenClaw/Olympus architechture in a intelligent
reasoner agent environment. Any help towards this will be highly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Yours,

Wilfred Odoyo.