[Olympus developers 395]: Re: compiling DateTime agent in VS10

Pedro Francisco pedrogfrancisco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 06:48:19 EDT 2013

I believe it used to work in the past...
Here is the current log:

$ svn up
Updating '.':
svn: warning: W200000: Error handling externals definition for
'Libraries/pocketsphinx':
svn: warning: W170000: URL
'http://cmusphinx.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cmusphinx/branches/pocketsphinx-0.5/pocketsphinx'
at revision 0 doesn't exist
svn: warning: W200000: Error handling externals definition for
'Libraries/sphinxbase':
svn: warning: W170000: URL
'http://cmusphinx.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cmusphinx/branches/pocketsphinx-0.5/sphinxbase'
at revision 0 doesn't exist

Fetching external item into 'Agents/VoIP/pjproject-1.4':
svn: warning: W175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://www.portaudio.com/repos/portaudio/trunk'

At revision 4475.
svn: warning: W200000: Error handling externals definition for 'Tools/logios':
svn: warning: W160006: No such revision 10760
At revision 4408.
svn: E205011: Failure occurred processing one or more externals definitions