[Olympus developers 378]: incorrect subversion repository address

Philippe DC dcphilippe at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:59:45 EDT 2012

Hello,
I have been looking at Olympus and I wanted to install it and try it but the wiki page http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/Download appears to be incorrect.I am unable to check out the source using               svn co http://trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu/repos/olympus/branches/2.5
It looks like "trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu" is an invalid domain name.
Would you please let me know how to access your system?Thank youPhilippe