[Olympus developers 384]: Problem in running example system

Himanshu Goel hgoel81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 02:04:48 EST 2012

Sir,
I am Himanshu Goel from India , I am working on a dialogue management
project whose domain is exam stress counsellor. I would like to use the
ravenclaw framework for this purpose, I have been studying the system for a
while and i found it most suitable for my project.

I am not able to run the example system "Madeleine" which involves dynamic
DTS.

I have build the olympus and all variable $OLYMPUS_ROOT is also set.
Systembuild.pl for this example system is also working fine without any
error, in systemrun.bat  GUI all the modules are working fine .
But the problem is that after initializing the session in
TTYServerRecognition the *system is not responding/replying to my text .*

This problem is occuring in all the example system except the POI examples,
they are working fine by similar process.
Please help me , I need to submit my project by 5th dec.