[Olympus developers 352]: Re: Ravenclaw Olympus with Microsoft Speech API

Alex Rudnicky Alex.Rudnicky at cs.cmu.edu
Wed May 30 12:31:54 EDT 2012

Tito,

The SAPI interface has not been updated for a little while and in the meanwhile Microsoft changed the interface to their services. This is mostly because users have made use of the other synthesizers. If you will be using SAPI it would be great if you updated the interface and shared it with the rest of the community!

Alex