[Olympus developers 350]: How to include additional dependecies directories to BackendServer.

Nikos Kouroupas nick_kouroupas at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 10:32:05 EDT 2012

Hello,

I would like to connect the BackendServer with the Matlab engine. I need
to include certain paths with header and library files from the Matlab
directory. So far, whenever I wanted some header file included, I simply
added it to the "2.5\Agents\BackendServer\Makefile". However, I cannot
understand how to fill in a directory, all my attempts have no results.

For example, I need to make use of:

"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\extern\include"
"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\extern\lib\win64\microsoft"

and certain files such as:   "libmx.lib"

It would be very helpful, if you could give me some information about
how I can use the Makefile in order to do what I need to. Please let me
know if I have to change some other file too.

Thank you, Nikos Kouroupas